Please Subscribe to the blog to be kept up to date

Friday 1 April 2011

Some New Stuff

Good Evening Folks,

My apologies for the lack of content since October I started a new job and its been a bit hectic as of late. A lot of changes have been made in my life as well hence the blog has been affected by this. Worry no more though :), I am back and I have some new stuff coming up. There is also a very exciting opportunity that going through the first stages of happening so I shall reveal all when it happens.

I have been busy working away on some press packs for bands the last couple of weeks and helping out my good friend Preston from Jackhammer Promotions and Management who is based in Brighton. Congratulations are in order for him to as he has now been confirmed as booking agent for a rather interesting band called Bad Pollyanna.   I have also been working with my good friends from New Device who just completed their latest UK venture called the Powerage tour with Lethargy, Million Dollar Reload and The Treatment. I had a fantastic time working the merch table for the ND guys and  the banter from the rest of the bands was fantastic. I would recommend you check them all out.

Anyway to wrap this up got a lovely email from my good friend Robbie Harrison from School Lane Records tonight regarding a band he works with called Acrylic Iqon who I met while doing media coverage at Ayr's Burns an all that music festival. The band have their debut single coming out and their launch night is tomorrow night at The Bay in Glasgow. I advise you check them out they are fantastic. I shall be doing a review of said single tonight with a small piece accompanying it. I hope you enjoy it.

One last note to end my prattling on if you would like to be covered or you know someone I should be covering in this blog then please do not hesitate to contact me at lovemusicpr@gmail.com

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment