Please Subscribe to the blog to be kept up to date

Tuesday 2 March 2010

Welcome all,
Let me explain to you a bit more about Unsigned Exposed. Its a weekly feature by myself Each week a different unsigned band or artist will be interviewed and a feature will be written about them from this. This is an ideal way for unsigned bands to gain reviews and press that they may not have gotten in the past or to help them build on what press they have already have.
I hope you all enjoy the features and I am currently working on a live pod-cast containing all bands I will feature each week. This will either be monthly or every second month. Keep your your eyes peeled and your ears to the ground there are some amazing talent lined up for unsigned exposed in the future.


Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment